[Healeys] Distributor Rotors and No Start

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:51:33 MDT 2008

Jorge,

I dunno specifically about Healey Rotors. But I have a list of parts
that I try to always have on hand for my older cars. In terms of the
ignition department that's a rotor, points (if applicable) and
condensor (if applicable). Those bits are small enough that you can
stash them away in the car somewhere in case something goes wrong
while you're driving.

Out of curiosity, what other bits do people keep on hand for "Just In
Case" situations?

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/