[Healeys] gas additives

T W ah3000me at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:39:29 MDT 2008

I started using fuel injector/carb cleaner back in the 90's.  A local Honda
dealer in MD recommended it to a friend after they replaced all the fuel
injectors in his Prelude.

Anyway,  anyone else noticing the demise of 93 octane gas?   Last summer the
local Shell station switched from 93 to 91 octane high test. Today on my way
home, I stopped at the Mobil station which sold 93 octane gas, and they had
a 91 octane sticker pasted over the 93 octane pump.    I think Gulf is the
only one left in my area still selling 93 octane.

- Tom