[Healeys] Healey Camber Alignment

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Mon Apr 14 10:41:14 MDT 2008

Hi Bob,
To measure the camber, or any other alignment setting, the car must be in
its normal ride condition. i.e. the car should be sitting on its wheels on a
flat surface with a normal load.
You will get quite a bit of negative camber if you make the measurements
with the car up on jacks.

Michael Salter
100 (1953)
AHX12 (1953)