[Healeys] Art Astor Collection, MGB Healey

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Apr 13 07:55:25 MDT 2008

Hi, Jim -

The last car painted Metallic Golden Beige was the next-to-last BJ8
produced, HBJ8/43025, a RHD Home-market car.  The last (highest chassis
number) MGB destined for the USA was 42989 (dispatched to Compton, CA) or
may have been 42990 which was an original MGB but I do not have information
on its destination.  All of the cars from 42990 to 43020 were BRG.  43021
(RHD) was Healey Blue, 43022 and 43023 (both RHD) were Healey Blue over
Ivory White, 43024 (RHD) was Ivory White, and the last car, 43026 (RHD) was
also Ivory White.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry