[Healeys] Jaguar Colors

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 17:13:32 MDT 2008

In a message dated 4/11/08 10:12:52 PM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> I believe it was called Opalescent Sand, I know Jag
> was not part of BMC at the time, but they may have used the same paint
> suppliers, anybody know if this was the same color as the AH GBM??

In the "my reference library is bigger than your reference library"
department of ultimate anorakisms, the Jaguar color was "Golden Sand." (There were some
other "opalescent" colors of E-types those years, but this wasn't one of
them.) It is exactly the same shade as used on the Healeys as "golden beige
metallic."

cheers
Gary