[Healeys] Color poll please (SOT, Jag)

Healeyguy healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 23:11:35 MDT 2008

My old Dupont (USA) paint charts shows Golden Beige Metallic as 8178L (lacquer) and the Jag Golden Sand Metallic as 8318L. Two different mix codes. The corresponding UK paint name for "metallic" according to the Jag books is Opalescent.  Makes you wonder why Jaguar used Sand instead of Beige.  Oh that would have been Opalescent Golden Grey.  Sounds like sunset in London. My apologies to all the UK listers.
Aloha
Perry