[Healeys] Color poll please (SOT, Jag)

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 20:37:42 MDT 2008

All this talk of Golden Beige Metallic Healey got me to thinking about a
early sixties XKE I saw a few years ago, most beautiful E I have ever seen,
metallic gold color (and i am usually not fond of that particular color, but
it was really striking), I believe it was called Opalescent Sand, I know Jag
was not part of BMC at the time, but they may have used the same paint
suppliers, anybody know if this was the same color as the AH GBM??

Greg Lemon