[Healeys] what is happening to the HEALEY list?????

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Fri Apr 11 05:54:50 MDT 2008

Andy,

there's nothing wrong with being in your fifties - no really!! ;-) but I
sympathize completely with you about AHCUK and Revcounter.

I made an attempt to get things sorted a few years ago and get rid of those
ghastly photos and one or two other things -it would be better if they printed
the damn things in focus, sorted the colour and if people took them at high
enough res for printing rather than using mobile phones!

I know that a few people have offered images down the years to them which they
have either rejected or accepted and printed very badly! (Sorry image and print
quality is a real gripe of mine).

The advertisers are always the same because, well there aren't that many people
out there who can provide services for Healeys and classic cars, but there are
some notable exceptions who are absent.

andy pole wrote:
> Sorry Guys (hate to get drawn into this, but there are people outside the
> USA!!!)

Agree!! and while the majority of this list is naturally US-oriented people do
sometimes need to bear it in mind.

I'm sorry that the newletter failed, both for your sake and because, if we don't
get people younger than us (I speak for those around my age) involved then all
our Healeys, all the wonderful driving that they provide and the reasons why we
love them will disappear and in the not too distant future.

Peter Dzwig