[Healeys] first visit, color etc questions

G. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:47:33 MDT 2008

Hi Andrew,
Welcome and listen to these "list" guys!  They really know the suppliers and
vendors, as well as  "what's correct".  I'm here to invite you to join the
AHCA and to invite you to our Kick-off event for the AHCA Coast-to-Coast
Caravan for Kids to benefit Make-a-Wish. Foundation in Bennington, Vermont
on Saturday, June 14th at the Hemmings Motor News home offices.
I'll be leading a caravan from Bennington to San Diego, CA where Conclave
2008 will start on Sunday, June 29th.
Gary Brierton
VP for Club Support
Austin-Healey Club of America