[Healeys] first visit, color etc questions

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Thu Apr 10 20:01:26 MDT 2008

OK, here is my opinion on a couple of your questions.

The "correct" white matches the 1980's Ford truck Wimbledon White.  A few
restorations ago, I matched a color chip of this paint to the white on the
blanking plate for the right hand drive brake/clutch pedals.  Right on.

I have recommended Heritage to many people in the past, but can not do that
any more.  The last (third) interior they did for me had the seats and
tonneau cover wrong.  After much discussion they finally agreed to correct
the seat problem (fixed the other problem locally at my expense).  I now use
Dave Gallagher who runs Phoenix Upholstery in North Vancouver B C.
778-838-4527  He is doing an interior for me now.

John Snyder