[Healeys] first visit, color etc questions

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 10 18:40:33 MDT 2008

You should get a lot of responses and I'll answer some of them

Question 2. Everyone thinks Heritage is the best.

Question 4. Hendrix Wire Wheel or British Wire Wheel

Question 7. Join Austin Healey Club of America and Austin Healey Club USA
for their excellent monthly magazines and join the Local AU club.

You can get links to all of these and more including galleries of
restoration photos for all models as well as technical tips at my web site.

Have FUN!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com