[Healeys] first visit, color etc questions

Andrew Johnson andrewjohnsonhome at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:15:47 MDT 2008

First visit , hope this works.

About two months from paint on our 4 year restoration of our AH 1961 3000
BT7.

We are planning to paint it black over white. which my research shows if
correct for a 61. My dilemma is what color white? I have been told Ivory, Old
English White and Bright white.

Question 1  What is the correct color white for the insert?

Question 2  I have been in touch with Heritage Upholstery, & Moss  re carpet
and interior Opinions?

Question 3 Heritage is not sure if the black interior came with bright white
piping or more of an ivory piping. Thoughts?

Question 4 Going with chrome wire wheels. ( I know painted is correct ) Do I
need to be aware of quality issues / suppliers . Opinions on where to get them
in Canada / USA ?

Question 5   # of Spokes?

Question 6  what tire to use for a car that will be a weekend driver.

Question 7  what club should I join?   closest gathering of Healeys to Nova
Scotia this summer? Andrew Johnson Port WilliamsNova Scotia902 670-4313