[Healeys] Not Healey related. Parts in England.

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:10:49 MDT 2008

James,
the reason the British refuse to sell to the USA is undoubtedly because of
the "I'll sue the shit out of you" principle. As fas as I know the USA is
the only country where, for example, you can try to dry your freshly washed
dog in a microwave and when the poor animal dies, sue the microwave company
for damages. Furthermore you're living in one of the most beautiful
countries I know, but that's a different matter.
Good luck with your UK car parts!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432