[Healeys] Not Healey related. Parts in England.

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Thu Apr 10 01:02:53 MDT 2008

Hi James,
I am not living in England, but in Germany (its all European Union now, so no
customs for shipping goods anymore) and if I can help you in any way, just get
in contact with me.
I have a paypal account to which you can send money and think I can pay for
your parts from here.
To my knowledge you may not be able to open a bank account in England, as
English banks are very restrictive in that way. With German banks it is a
little better so far ;-).
I am several times a year in England, next to International Healey Weekend
Goodwood 16th to 18th May, and buy most of the parts I need at English dealers
and the clubs.

Josef Eckert
Koenigswinter/Germany

1954 100Bn1