[Healeys] SF Bay Area Britmeet Moves to new venue for 2008

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 14:16:15 MDT 2008

THE BRITISH CAR MEET b" 2008
Sierra Point Marina b" Brisbane, CA
Saturday & Sunday b" September 6th & 7th

Join us for one of the most historic British automotive events in California
at our new dockside venue at the Sierra Point Marina. This is essentially the
popular Palo Alto meet in ia new location. Over 400 quirky, classic &
thoroughly lovable British cars are once again expected to grace the lawn and
adjacent parking area in Brisbane, California. We are also expecting another
great display of automotive oddities provided by the Arcane Auto Society.
Spectators attend & park for free.

b"  SUNDAY SHOW - SEPTEMBER 7th
Join your British car friends for a smashing day at the Marina. Don't have a
show car?  Don't worry! Daily drivers, vintage racers, street rods and
works-in-progress are as welcome as Concours quality show cars.  British food,
jazz, & more fun than you'll be able to tolerate!  Awards in many classes.
There will be no preregistration - all entrants will receive a commemorative
gift. Cars will be placed at 9:00AM and the fun goes on all day. The
registration fee is still $25 per car at the gate.

b"  SATURDAY TOUR - SEPTEMBER 6th

The British Car Meet TOUR TO THE SEA starts at the Sierra Point Marina
boathouse (the same place as the Sunday Car Show) and winds through the hills
to the sea. Itbs no-cost option for people who like to drive their cars as
well as show them.  We will be sending cars off between 9:00AM and 10:30AM.  A
map will be provided. The tour ends at Cameron's Pub in Half Moon Bay where we
will be kicking tyres and telling tall tales in the car park well into the
afternoon.

b"  DIRECTIONS:

The Brisbane Marina is lacated just east of the Bayshore Freeway (101) between
San Francisco and the SF Airport/Highway 380. Just  take the Sierra Point Exit
and follow the signs to the Marina. Trailer parking will be available on-site.

Call for information:  310-392-6605
e-mail: Sierra Point Marina Britmeet <rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net>