[Healeys] Gas Quality

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sat Apr 5 14:09:20 MST 2008

Very interesting.   Those are 2 brands that I have never purchased
(knowingly)
basically because of lack of past exposure and advertising influence.  Not
much
mention of those around this area of the Midwest, especially since most of
the
gas in this area is sold through Speedways and 7-11 convenience shops which
are BP and Marathon related.

Thanks Guys,   Mark