[Healeys] WG: SMOG TESTS SB 1549 Senate Bill

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sat Apr 5 07:15:19 MST 2008

Dear Bob,
I do not want to broaden this issue as a non American it is not for me to
criticise here in an American forum. But it is irrevocable fact that our Earth
suffers severely from the CO2 pollution we produce. Even our pol... realise
that. The only way to keep our Earth for our children as it is today, would be
to reduce our CO2 emissions dramatically. Any serious scientist can give you
prove of that. They only discuss how dramatically will be the melt of ice on
the poles till mid of this century.
Here we are on the way to reduce our CO2 emissions, several European Union
directives took this point. But it needs all efforts around the world to be
successful. It is 1 minute before noon and we should not waste any time.
Josef Eckert
Koenigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----