[Healeys] Trunk/boot Liner Kit

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Apr 2 09:48:03 MST 2008

John,

The price difference may be any of the following:
-correct binding which take a little longer
-possibly the wood floor and cubby box panels are included with one, and not
the other.
-possibly the Armacord trimming is already applied to these wood panels vs.
do it yourself
-many little details may or may nor be included such as leather finger loops
for cubby box lids, fasteners, etc.

I must confess I haven't purchased these kits from either of these
suppliers, (I use Heritage) but have experience in installing and trimming
BN7's to realize there are a lot of details involved. It would be worth
asking them before you decide.

Rich Chrysler