[Healeys] HBN7L 605

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Sun Sep 30 06:12:30 MDT 2007

    Must be old home week for these cars. We currently have H-BN7-L447 in
our shop.  It was built 25 March 1959 and shipped to L.A. It was bought out
of El Paso a year ago after being in dry storage for almost 40 years.  It is
quite original, with only 14000 miles showing, and no reason to suspect that
it is not correct.  It still has the Dunlop Roadspeeds on it and the spare
has never been used.  It has several carryovers from the 100/6, like pointed
reflector covers, choke under dash, no 3000 script on trunk lid and 100/6
badge on grill.  The panel fit is great, there is no rust and the interior
is just nicely patinated (sic).  We are going through the mechanicals and
putting it back into service as is.  It is a real pleasure and novelty to
put a screwdriver in a screw and put a wrench on a nut and have them undo
without heat or penetrating oil.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net