[Healeys] noise when braking

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:18:05 MDT 2007

This is an easy one.

Check your shock mount bolts.  If tight then check the lower link
pins/nuts that connect the kingpin to the lower A-arm.  If one of the
bolts has come loose or fallen out,  you will get this symptom.  If
this is the case this can be very dangerous.  Do not drive your car
until you figure it out.

Alan

--
Alan