[Healeys] Brake light switch

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:02:58 MDT 2007

I few years back I went to my local auto parts store - not an import parts
store. As a racer, I'm not concerned with concourse replacement parts. They
have books which show a gazillion hyraulic brake line switches.  I saw a
picture of one that looked right. It was an american product. The
application was for some 1950's american iron and it was identical to the
Healey brake light swith, right down to the proper threads. You would be
surprised what you can buy for your Healey at an american parts store.
Richard Mayor