[Healeys] Brake light switch

David Z davzu29 at cox.net
Mon Sep 17 10:00:43 MDT 2007

Jorge,

The last time I had to purchase one NAPA no longer had a listing for the
part.  The ususal suppliers carry them, and there'yre pretty cheap.  I've
never had very good luck with durability of the hydraulic switches thought,
and ended up purchasing a mechanical one I mounted behind the brake pedal.
David Z.