[Healeys] Grill assembly order, second request

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Sep 16 16:59:08 MDT 2007

Hi Bill,

The upper brow and oval attach in front of the shroud opening with the
double ended studs with the hex nut surface halfway along the stud length.
Then with these studs screwed into place, the slat assembly mounting tabs
run onto the back side of the studs, held with flats, locks and nuts.
On the lower outboard ones, the lower mounting of the inner radiator
shrouding panels and the steady legs from the outer splash shields also fit
onto the studs, again held with flats, locks and nuts.

Rich Chrysler