[Healeys] Motor Install

Peter Schauss schauss at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 11 20:34:25 MDT 2007

Lin,

If you have the gearbox ready to install, there is no reason not to bolt it
to the engine and install both at the same time.  If you have an engine
crane and a device for tilting the engine you can do it by yourself.  It is
considerably easier to mate the engine to the gearbox when both are out of
the car.

Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB