[Healeys] Motor Install

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 17:14:08 MDT 2007

G'day Lin

Timber is amazing stuff. Hardwood is best.

What I have done in the past is to cut a piece long enough to fit across
the main chassis rails and sits in between the backing plate and the
rear of the engine. Then you can push the car around to your heart's
content.

There is a disclaimer to this as I should say that this works perfectly
well if you have a BN3/1 but may not with a production car.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia