[Healeys] County Brand (was Parts comparisons)

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 06:56:54 MDT 2007

The water pump I recently fitted came from Dennis Welch - I don't know if it
was made by County. It had a tube fitted to connect direct to the hose.
However, I carefully turned the tube anticlockwise with some molegrips to find
that it was threaded into the pump body. The female thread in the pump body
fits the male thread on the heater tap. Might be worth seeing if yours is the
same?

Mike

Message: 9