[Healeys] rebuilds (was County)

joe mulqueen joemulqueen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 00:02:29 MDT 2007

I was thinking the same thing.  Thrust washers don't
see *that* much pressure.  They would've had to be
extremely soft in order to distentegrate so quickly.
Even down to copper they should not fall out.  Now on
a different point, I've received surprisingly poor
quality from very reputable machine shops.  Often, the
owner/expert/god lets a helper do the job...
Sincerely,
JoeM
'60 BT7 project
'56 MGA driver