[Healeys] Wind Wings

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Sep 3 15:51:57 MDT 2007

I know the Amco wind wings for the Healey 6 cylinder roadster were designed
to mount inboard using 2 of the screws that fit the windscreen post to the
chrome frame. The design allowed the wings to be able to fold inboard enough
to allow the sidescreens to be fitted. They will certainly reduce sideways
buffeting. So will your arm resting on the top of the door.

Rich Chrysler