[Healeys] Bringing back the dead

bluechip bluechipracing at snet.net
Wed Oct 31 21:06:14 MST 2007

Scott:  A compression test is a good idea, but if you have petrol and spark,
(not to mention tounges of flame) you don't need the ether.  She should kick
off even with one valve stuck.  Sounds like distributor timing might be off
by 180 degrees.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD FIRE EXTINGUISHER HANDY!

Jim Smith