[Healeys] USA time

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 04:29:59 MST 2007

Eric

There is a similar system here in the UK. It used to be on transmitters
near Rugby and the system often became called a Rugby Clock. However the
transmitters used are now in the Lake District but a travelling clock of
mine still received signal in Holland OK. I also have other clocks at
home that use this system and some can be set by hand if no signal was
received. For example I had one near copper central heating pipes. I had
to move it before it would work 'automatically'.

Regards

--
John Harper