[Healeys] (no subject)

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 06:28:49 MDT 2007

Jim that should be fine. Neither the coil (W terminals) nor the contact (C
terminals) are polarity sensitive so you can treat the W terminals as if they
were W1,2 either way round. Same for the C terminals

However, just to be
absolutely sure, I would disconnect all wires at the relay box and check with
an ohmeter that neither of the W terminals are connected to the case of the
relay. I don't think it should be, but if one of the W's is connected to the
case of the relay, then you need to treat this one as W2 on the diagram, since
W2 is grounded the way the circuit is wired.

Rgds

Mike  Brooks

Message: 13