[Healeys] door windows

James Sailer BJ8Healey at msn.com
Wed Oct 17 13:19:33 MDT 2007

I have re-done my windows several ways (until finding a successful way) ..
including the MOSS glazing rubber which did not fit and did not work.  I went
to my local window shop and got wonderful stuff, which is the type of material
that swells with a petroleum product.  Mine have been in over a year now and
are still perfect.  Michael may have something here with the material he
references though.  As with anything cleaning everything and fitting and
adjusting the windows makes the job complete.  I took my metal window frames
apart (drilled out the pop rivets that hold the front and bottom frame pieces
together) and had them powder coated.  I re-rivitted them when I re-installed
the glass.  I paid a lot of attention to the window adjustment when I
installed them and they glide up and down with no effort.

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8