[Healeys] Wheel Paint

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 13:01:32 MDT 2007

Moss makes a spray can product specifically for that purpose--I will leave it to others to pass judgement on the correctness of the color.

I have had very good luck using Rust-Oleum products on wire wheels--including their "rusty metal primer" older wheels that have had some considerable surface rust have had no further issues for years after using that stuff as primer.

I use Rust-Oleum "aluminum" as the top coat--it is too bright to be correct, but after I go through all that trouble I kind of like my wheels to have a little bit of shine to them.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1