[Healeys] postage to/from UK to/from USA

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 10:44:59 MDT 2007

First off, postage from Oz has always been v.reasonable (for me [so far]),
so I'm addressing this from an Atlantic perspective.

We can post things to the USA using TNT, UPS or any local equivalent.it just
depends how much extra cash you have to throw(waste) at the consignment. If
you want it to get there for half the price, and just as quickly, use Royal
Mail from the local Post Office. And US Mail going the other way.

One of your suppliers has always used US Mail to me and I'd never dream of
using UPS etcetc.

Just my own opinion of course etcetc.

(Also, Royal Mail doesn't quibble.if you want to write "worthless chunk of
old iron" rather than "irreplaceable thingie for High Performance mod" on
the little green ticket they won't demur.

Simon.