[Healeys] radiator hose leak while on a western adventure

J.Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at tiscali.nl
Sun Oct 14 02:19:37 MDT 2007

Ned,
A Dutch Road Patrol man once helped me with a leaking radiator hose by
putting a matchstick across the opening of the radiator cap and putting
the cap back on. That way no pressure could be built up in the system
and it enabled me limping to a garage where a new hose was fitted.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432