[Healeys] Bj7 Mufflers

Healey List bj7healey at gto.net
Thu Oct 11 09:19:13 MDT 2007

        Hi Everyone on the List
                  This is to let you know that the muffler I got last spring
was from " Victoria British " and I phoned them this am
and told them my problem and was told would send me a new one at NO CHARGE
and no Questions Asked. So will really " recommend them as a place for
customer satisfaction ".
                                             Bob Slater  1963 BJ7