[Healeys] BT7 Trunk/Boot

Wilkmanracing at aol.com Wilkmanracing at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 15:12:48 MDT 2007

I'm in the process of stripping my BT7 down for body work corrections and a
fresh paint job.  The trunk had about a ton and a half of Bondo on it,  hiding
a previous shunt.  I'm considering buying a new trunk lid rather  than trying
to work with what I have.  Moss has a repro lid for about a  grand, which
seems a little pricey.  Does anyone know of a good source for  this part?  I'd
consider a good used part if any listers know where one can  be found.  My main
concern is to obtain a trunk lid that fits.

Thanks.

Bill Wilkman