[Healeys] BJ8 Registry

Wayne Waschu2 at charter.net
Sun Nov 25 13:03:32 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,

                 My question for Steve is, how many BJ-8 Healeys are
known to be parted out, destroyed, etc. and are these included in the
7000? So my second question is, how many Registry records are cars we
will never see again?
I think,Steve has done a great for many years with the BJ-8 registry and
we all should help him out with any information that we can supply about
any BJ-8 , destroyed, running or in between.

                                                    Wayne
                                                HBJ8-42623