[Healeys] fuel delivery problems

Richard Bittmann edmyed at harbornet.com
Fri Nov 23 17:42:18 MST 2007

Robert, Rich & Bill,

Thanks for your replies.  Now I have something to do tomorrow.
Unfortunately, I had hoped to go driving in the cool sun shining here today
but alas..... it's a Healey.  It's probably crud from the fuel lines which I
cleaned and re-plated before reinstalling - originality, you know?  It's
probably not possible to remove 30 years worth of varnish, rust, etc from
within the lines.  Some must have got past the filter.  I'll let you know
what I find.

Richard Bittmann
BJ7 Tacoma

ps  Bob Larson?  Did we go thru Basic Training at Fort Ord in 1966?  Do yu
still live in Tacoma?  The tip off - you addressed me as Rich.