[Healeys] knock offs

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 12:48:27 MST 2007

Holy Kripes Mike!  I knew it would be bad but not that bad.  About a half dozen if you could look them over for the inside taper being deformed (stretched so the hub bottoms out) and reject those.  The ears being beat up is less of a problem.  Your photo shows the rusty brown steel ones with maybe some green tinted brass ones in the background.  A magnet test will give up the steel ones.  Let me know what you find in that box.
Thanks
Ray

Michael Salter <msalter at precisionsportscar.com> wrote: Hi Ray,
How many do you want!!!