[Healeys] Healey on Maui ?

Healeyguy at aol.com Healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Nov 18 16:19:03 MST 2007

John
Just think, by midnight it should be down to about 18 degrees. At that
temperature the garage heater won't work at all and I suspect they will find a
frozen Austin Healey owner stuck to the garage door apparently trying to escape
the netherworld. With that in mind I might advise staying in the house to
contemplate how you can get everything done on the car the first week the
weather breaks in the springtime. Regarding the hula girl visiting NJ, as  friendly
as they are, your photo is on the web so I doubt that it will happen.

All this reminds me of rebuilding the 100 engine the first time in my dad's
garage 42 years ago during a cold Pennsylvania winter.  I couldn't afford a
heater back then. My dad regrets that the garage burned to the ground and that
is why I live in Hawaii....just kidding!
Aloha
Perry