[Healeys] Healey on Maui ?

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Sun Nov 18 15:57:00 MST 2007

OK, Perry, It is now down to 35 degrees. 6pm. I really do not care whose
Healey was seen on the road in 79 degrees! What I really care about is how I
am going to go out into the garage and continue the much needed work on my
Healey using a heater that raises my body temperature to a bizzilion degrees
on one side while the other side is frozen like an icicle. Send one of your
hula dancers over to warm my other side!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com