[Healeys] Engine Install

legal_bill at verizon.net legal_bill at verizon.net
Sat Nov 17 06:47:47 MST 2007

Oil pan, block with water pump installed and cylinder head.  I leave the valve cover off.  I bolt on all other stuff after.  Some do the water pump after also.  I want as few items on as possible as I swing the engine in.  With the shroud off the car, it will be very easy to bolt on everything else.