[Healeys] 1964 BJ8 Heater Box

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Thu Nov 15 14:44:49 MST 2007

Interestingly in all the years that I have worked on Healeys I've never had
a problem with the 6 cylinder heater unit itself.
This could possibly be attributable to the need to use antifreeze in this
awful climate.
I've experienced leaking heater valves, broken blower cases, sagged vent
ducts and broken/split heater hoses but never a leaking heater core!!

Michael Salter
100 (1953)
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)