[Healeys] California Car Cover bag

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:27:57 MST 2007

Dan -

Check the car length but I'm pretty sure the smallest size works.

Also check your local super drug store (a big one that will have
fishing tackle and ammo) and check the aisle where they will have
household care stuff.  They should sell these plastic containers that
are used in closets to keep clothes dry and mildew free -  I'll
usually use about three or four of them. One in the cockpit,  one in
the trunk, and one just behind each front wheel under the car.  That
should do it.

Alan

--
Alan