[Healeys] FW: California Car Cover bag

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Wed Nov 14 08:23:15 MST 2007

Alan:
Look closer.  There is a size 9-6 by 15 listed SKU: #CB1L that might be a
better fit and a few bucks cheaper also?  Send me the response if it just
goes to you.  This sounds like a good idea for Minnesota.  How much
protection against the occasional bump from a snow shovel does the padded
one offer and does 20 below zero hurt the product?
Dan