[Healeys] Car in storage

Alan Schultz alan at andysnet.net
Tue Nov 13 16:47:14 MST 2007

Gilbert,
The best advice I have for protecting a car in storage is to place it in
a cocoon that uses a fan to keep it inflated. It continually changes the
air in the cocoon at a good rate and prevents condensation caused by
rapid changes in temperature and/or humidity. The cocoon I use every
winter cost around $500 and has performed well over the past four years.

Al Schultz
67HBJ8