[Healeys] Car in storage

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:17:44 MST 2007

Gilbert -

The absolute best way to do long term storage is to buy a Car-Jacket
or zipper type car bag (NOT the inflatable kind!) and park the car in
that with two or three chemical dehumidifiers (like the kind used in
closets or boat interiors) and you will be able to keep your car in
that for 5 years if you want.  Google the California Car Cover company
and you will see the silver colored car bags in there.

Best,

Alan

--
Alan