[Healeys] BJ8 frame

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Thu Nov 8 20:36:08 MST 2007

Hi Rich
I agree with your comments, and if I was restoring the car I would fix
the existing unit. Things are different when you are paying someone
else, and one has to look at all the options. As a matter of interest
Kilmartins can supply their frame with a centre web welded between the
two halves of each main rail effectively creating a double box section
in each of the main rails. Looks the same from the outside plus a
significant increase in strength.
Cheers
Larry