[Healeys] Healey 6 Web Site

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Tue Nov 6 17:49:10 MST 2007

In view of the several recent emails on the Healey List about Rallys, Races,
Events, etc. I have added a set of links to those of which I am aware. They
can be found on the Links page after the listing of Clubs.

If you know of any others that are annual events and/or have a "permanent"
web site, please let me know and I will post a link for them also.

If I am missing any clubs, please let me know.

As usual, if there is something else that you wish to see on the site, I am
open to suggestions.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com